Thursday, November 30, 2017

Stash busting Christmas cards

Hello there Scrappers!
 
If you are anything like me, you have a rather large stash of older products, of collections that are mostly used but there's still bits and pieces left - and you can't throw anything away - ever!  Because you never know when it will come in handy!
 
So, I decided to make some Christmas cards with what I have on hand.  Preferably not Christmas ranges - there's nothing like challenge, right?!
 
First up, I saw my sheet of Pebbles – DIY Home Collection – Washi Tape Paper ... this was perfect for a washi background!
 
 
THIS PAPER from the Pebbles DIY Home collection even featured a deer head that I cut out with a paper punch :)
 
For my second card, I used some journal cards from My Mind’s Eye – On Trend 2 Collection – Journal Cards.  Using journal cards is one of my favourite things to do on cards - it makes creating easy!
 
 
I added some Heidi Shine on the background for some shimmer :)
 
Do you make Christmas cards?  Do you use non-Christmas ranges?
 
Happy creating :)
 


No comments: