Thursday, October 12, 2017

October FWAB shares!

My page titled “Hello” was created for a mixed media challenge. Now, I’m not a regular mixed media scrapper, but it’s fun to get a bit “messy” every now and again, right? I do admit to being quite conservative, using stamps, masks, gesso, paint and mists in small amounts.

I chose to use the FWAB JESSIE FLOURISH in black – it adds some texture to my messy-ish background – it almost looks like dribbled paint like that, don’t you think?
My next project “Nice List”, I’ve gone all non-traditional Christmas again.  This time, I have gone with a pretty pastel colour combo.
The FWAB JASMINE PUFFY FLOURISH in Lilac was the perfect colour choice – as you can see I cut it up to suit my cluster.  You will also see some gorgeous FWAB flowers featured – a Maddison flower in Teal, and a small Maddison flower in lilac.  I just LOVE this colour combo!
My next layout “Stay till the sun sets” is for the October Scrapbooking Top 50 Mood board challenge.  I love this sunset pic, taken while we were at the beach last year.  We went back to the same beach this year, and this time I braved an early start for some sunrise photos!  (which will probably appear on a page soon enough ;) )
So, on this page, I used a small FWAB MADDISON flower in orange for a pop of colour and the FWAB JACK VINE in black which was the perfect touch of whimsy (again, cut to fit around my cluster – I’m so glad these are easy to cut!!).
 
These vines are just my FAVE!!  I love that they come in THREE different shades of green, plus black!  A staple in my stash, that’s for sure.
Don’t forget the amazing 50% off October sale!!  It’s the perfect time for early Christmas shopping!! Just click HERE
XXX Chloe

No comments: