Tuesday, November 15, 2016

CSI File No 216

I don't play at CSI very often ... but I love their challenges ... they are a REAL challenge to me, if you know what I mean!  So many elements to include, so many things to think about ... really stretches my creative brain ...


This is how I solved the case:

I used:
stripes
solid cardstock
speech bubble
stars
labels

In my journaling, I used the word "protest"


My Charms Creations DIY speech bubble is perfect for my title!  Love it!

Thanks for visiting today :)

3 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such a lovely page, Chloe! What a sweet photo and a great moment to capture. Beautiful details on here, and I like the sunburst behind your cluster. So happy you played with us at CSI!

Renee Aslette said...

Love this layout Chloe. It is a stunning pic and your design is fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along. xx

Nina said...

This is a situation I can relate to:-) A lovely memory captured. Beautiful flowers and a very nice layout.