Saturday, July 4, 2015

OXOX

Have you seen the gorgeous July mood board over at Scrappingclearly?

The colours are so soft and pretty ... and I was really drawn to the big XO ...

and created this:


I have always wanted to create a background like that ... so this was the perfect time :)



It's simple, and not my usual clustering, but it's nice to do something different now and again!  Of course, I've added my fav addition ... sequins!


{love that quote!}

Products used:
Teresa Collins Nine & Co 6x6 Designer Paper Pad
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Ephemera Tags
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Chipboard Elements
Studio Calico Lemon Lush Chipboard Heart Stickers
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Paper - So Lovely

Hope you can play along this month!  And don't forget our SKETCH challenge as well!

Happy Scrapping :)

No comments: