Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fun stuff

Hello FWAB fans!  I'm back again to share my next page using the FWABulous new flowers!!

IMG_5907a
I just LOVED the teal colour - teal is so "IN" right now ... and couldn't wait to use them on a page!
Here, I've used the FWAB Maddison Flowers - Teal, FWAB Elise Flowers - Cream, and a FWAB Elise Flowers - Dusty Pink...

IMG_5910a
and I've also used a FWAB Jasmine Puffy Flourish Hot Pink (Jasmine flourishes would have to be one of my FAV FWAB products!!!)

IMG_5909a
Don't forget:
HUGE $2 FLOWER SALE
for the month of OCTOBER!
come and check out the beautiful new colour range and various sizes we have in stock!
SHOP HERE!!

2 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

So gorgeous!!! I love teal, it's always been "in" with me! ;) Really love the design of this page, and your embellishment cluster too, but I have to say that my fave part is that photo - you can see the absolute joy on Miss B's face - priceless! X

Kim said...

Very cool Chloe live the triangles on this one!