Monday, July 7, 2014

A scraplift!

It's been a bit quiet here on the scrapping front.  But, luckily (for me), D-Lish Scraps is having a birthday (Happy 5th Birthday, D-Lish!!!) ... with lots of challenges to spark the mojo.  The first challenge was a scraplift:


I followed the page pretty closely - even down to similar colours and papers!  It was a challenge to NOT add too many embellies (and not even a flower in sight!!)


I used some D-Lish Journal-it's on my page :)


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the tag!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Absolutely stunning Chloe, I love your take on my challenge, perfect detail! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge and good luck!

Lauren T said...

Love just the pops of colour.