Saturday, November 2, 2013

October She's Savvy kit

Hi everyone!  I received my October She's Savvy kit in the mail yesterday and was immediately inspired!!!!  Totally loving the colours and love the huge amount of embellies in this one.  I'm a big embellie scrapper, so this really helps me :)

Here's the kit:
Oct She's Savvy1
Here's the first page I created:
IMG_2529a
These colours are so versatile - and whilst the kit is a little bit 'summery' ... you'll see that it's certainly not limited to summer photos - in fact, I haven't used a summery pic yet in the 3 pages I've done so far!
IMG_2535a
Loving the vellum polaroid frames too!!  And the Prima flowers are pretty cool :D
My second page:
IMG_2537a
As you can see, I just loved that chevron paper ... cutting it up to spread it out over a couple of pages :D ... there's still a little bit left too!
IMG_2542a
You might have spied the Flutterby flairs too?  Aren't they just adorable?!?!!?
IMG_2539a
I have another page from this kit to share ... but you'll have to wait because it's my take on the November BIG Savvy sketch challenge :) :)
Don't forget to pop over to the Savvy store and check out the kits!!!  You won't be disappointed with this stunning Girl Themed Kit full of a mix of coordinating products based around the brand new Crate Paper The Pier papers with a little bit of MME Cut & Paste & Lily Bee Design plus a super variety of different embellishments to suit!  You will receive over $34 value in your kit for the Savvy price of only $30.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!!! I love love love the colors!!!!!!

Fiona said...

Love these pages Chloes, so fun!