Monday, September 16, 2013

More Hello Again!

Hello!  I'm back to share some more Carta Bella's Hello Again collection as part of my DT commitments for Savvy.  You'll find my other pages here and my take on the monthly sketch using this range here .  So many colour combos in just the one paper range!
I've teamed it with a kraft background on this page:
P1160608a
Products from Savvy Store:
Carta Bella - Hello Again, Collection Kit
American Crafts - Thickers Printed Chipboard, Muse, White
Prima - Lifetime, Butterflies
Prima flowers
Wood veneer clouds
Washi tape

P1160664a
Products from Savvy Store:
Carta Bella - Hello Again, Collection Kit
Washi tape
Prima flowers
Pink Paislee - Artisan Words, Cherish
Words Or Whatever - Wood Veneer, Mini Filmstrips

And I have one more to share ... but I'm keeping it up my sleeve for the Savvy CC ;-)

Oh, did you hear my EXCITING NEWS???  I'm designing some kits for Savvy!!  My first one went on sale on the weekend and there's only ONE left!!  I just got mine in the mail today and can't wait to have a little play!!!
Here's the little sneak:


That's all from me for now ...
Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

The Kraft works perfectly! Gorgeous work Chloe :). And yay for designing the kits :) :).

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers on both!!!!

Kim said...

lovin the subtle background in that first one!

sarah martin said...

Gorgeous layouts Chloe! I'm especially in love with the 2nd one, the colour scheme and awesome patterned papers and those flowers around your photo! LOVE