Monday, August 12, 2013

MAMBI

Hello everyone!  I've been playing with some of the new MAMBI that Sar has in the Savvy store and let me tell you ... I'm totally head over heals with it!!  Especially these .....

MAMBI
(Find MORE designs HERE)

OK, so I must be living under a rock or something because when Sar first suggested I play with these I was unsure - what were they even?  Well, these are pre-printed, pre-scored CARDS .. all ready to use!  Now, I wouldn't call myself a great card maker, but I do make all the cards we give away ... I can't remember the last time I visited the newsagents for one.  So ... these are a card maker's dream!!
I also got these Pocket pages to match:

MAMBI1
(Find more designs HERE)

These fit perfectly on the cards, but would also be perfectly at home in your Project Life pockets (perhaps why they are named Pocket Pages??).
So, here's a few cards I managed to whip up so very quickly the day they landed on my doorstep ...

P1160002a

I've used a MAMBI card, 2 of the Pocket Pages (some are just patterns, no writing which is awesome too!), twine , the Mister Huey's Color Mists and the cloud wood veneers are all from the Savvy Store!

P1160003a

Secondly, I just loved this Pocket Page "Enjoy" ... and decided it would look perfect on a card ...

P1160006a

So, on this one, I've used a MAMBI card (the orange spot), a large pocket page, with the smaller "Enjoy" pocket page over the top.  I had the perfect orange button in my stash to match!  The Prima butterfly and the washi tape are available in store.
Lastly, my daughter turns 7 next month so I created a card for her :-)

P1160011a
As you can see, my cards are all VERY simple, and SO easy!  Here, I've used a MAMBI card with one of the printed spot Pocket Pages along with some washi tape from the store.  The other bits I found in my stash to create a card perfect for my birthday girl :-)

My next challenge is using some of these MAMBI goodies on a scrapbooking page!  I can totally see it working and can't wait to try :-)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh how cute!!!! Your cards are adorable and fun!!!

amanda73 said...

love love these card chloe, too cute

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, these look like such a clever idea...and so easy! Gorgeous cards, Chloe :)

Kim said...

I especially love that last card Chloe