Friday, April 19, 2013

Inspired Blueprints catch up

Hello everyone!  Time to do a quick catch up with the latest sketches for Inspired Blueprints.  I just loved these!

Sketch 92:


I was inspired by the doilies!  I love doilies :-).  My photos are different sizes and shapes, but otherwise I kept pretty close to the sketch.


Sketch 90:

And my page:


I've used a big banner shape behind the photos instead of the third photo.  Love the circle shape - circles are always so easy to work with!   The pics are of my little munchkins ... suffering through a hot summer's Christmas photo shoot :D.  It was so bright, they wanted to wear their sunnies, but how perfect for an Aussie Christmas!

Thanks for visiting!!  Have a great weekend :-)

PS.  A big thank you to Fiona Johnstone and Donna White for awarding my blog the Liebster Award.  Please pop over and check out their lovely blogs and gorgeous creations!!
The Liebster Award was designed to be a blog award
in the pay it forward fashion. It is awarded to blogs
that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new
visitors to them. Once you have been nominated you award
it to five other blogs.

The rules are: Post the award to your blog,
give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate
that have fewer than 200 followers, then leave
a comment on their blogs to let them know that
you have given them this award.
My five recipients are, in no particular order:
Aga (check out her handmade embellies!!)
Nay and Gilly (2 lovely crafty ladies!!)
Angela (she likes brights - just like me :-) )
Kate (I LOVE how she uses bling!!)
Sarah (her creations are simply amazing!!)
{please hop over to these five blogs and check them out!}

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the photos!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Both layouts are gorgeous, Chloe...and I love the texture the netting adds behind the circle on the 2nd one :)

Kate said...

thanks for the mention Chloe!! I love your layouts! I like the splashes of colour on your base :) much love x

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous layouts Chloe, and loving those fab sketches!! Big thanks for the sweet award xx

Kim said...

lovin that bottom layout!!

sarah martin said...

Thank you so much Chloe! I have passed the award on and mentioned you and RBS in the post too xo
http://scrapbookhabit.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/lucky-liebsters.html