Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Month catch up

I'm a bit behind in my blogging.  I don't know, life seems to get in the way and I don't seem to update as much any more.  However, I'm planning to change that.  I thought I'd post a couple of pages at a time to catch up :-)

So ...

Last month at Scrapz.Biz, we had Baby Month - all our challenges were baby themed and there was SO much baby scrappy inspiration :-).

Here's a quick overview of my sample pages for the month:

What's in a name challenge:
 (my little boy when he was oh so tiny :-) )

A quote challenge
(pics from these 2 pages are by LaBelle Photographics)

A sketch challenge

And a memorabilia challenge:

So, now I'm pretty much up to date :-)

I've posted another sketch challenge today ....


Come along and play  - there are prizes to be won EVERY WEEK!!!  :-) :-)

Here's a little sneak of my page:

Using Echo Park's Note to Self :-)Oh how I love Echo Park!!! :-)

Have a great week!  Thanks for visiting :-)

5 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally awesome! You've been busy! Great work! :D

Adriana B said...

You have been busy, lovely pages, great baby pages :)

Kate said...

never get tired of looking at your pages chloe. there are always lots of nice pretties on them!! :)

Kim said...

Oh these are so cute Chloe I especially love that first one with the duck and the clustering

Linda Eggleton said...

I am hearing you about life being busy, Chloe! I wish it would slow down a bit so we can at least catch up with ourselves! lol

Fantastic layouts, as always :)