Monday, March 5, 2012

Up up and away

I just love these fun photos taken during our family photo shoot with LaBelle Photographics.  Love the bright colours of the balloons :-)


This page was for a Scrap It Blind challenge last month at Scrapz.  I dusted off my Crafter's Workshop template for this one - and played with my October Afternoon Sidewalks range :-)



Head on over to the Scrapz forum - there are daily challenges and monthly vouchers up for grabs - we'd love you to play along :-)

*****************

PS.  Don't forget my Rainbow Splendour GIVEAWAY ... check out the post below for all the details :-)

7 comments:

Alison said...

I love those photos too. Awesome LO, your misting looks fab.

Angela said...

This looks a bit like one of my pages Chloe... oh that's right I did this super challenge LOL!!!!!

Love those photos too... so happy! & your page really reflects that. Gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the colours in this layout and of course the misting/masking! Such a cute photo too :)x

Sandra said...

Stunning pages! Love this one, and the others on your blog :)

Lisa Amiet said...

hahaha that is AWESOME!!! Love the pic! And so so pretty! Hope you have a great week! xoxo

Kerryn said...

This is fabulous Chloe! Love the polka dot background.

Anonymous said...

The background absolutely matches the feel of the balloon ride perfectly! (If that makes sense)

Gorgeous page, and love the Christmas one of Miss B too :-)

S xo