Thursday, March 8, 2012

Christmas fairy

Yes, I am still scrapping Christmas photos :-) these are from the Christmas photo shoot with LaBelle Photographics.  We get soooo many GORGEOUS pics, I just wanna scrap them all :-) :-)
(based on the Scrap The Girls March challenge of 'celebrations')

I've used lots of Lil' Red Rocket goodies on this page ....
spotty buttons...
twine ...

more spotty buttons...
more twine ...
a yellow flower cabochon ...
and a vintage Santa bottle top that makes me smile :-).  Isn't he just so roly poly ... I bet he has a belly like a bowl full of jelly :-) :-) :-)



I guess you could say the colour combo here was a little unusual to chose, but I've already scrapped photos similar to this one using the blue/red combo so I thought I'd step out of the box with this one ... LOL.  I chose to highlight the red and yellow of the Christmas star my DD is holding :-).. Hope that explains it a bit!!

As always, thanks so much for visiting, I'll have more to share with you soon :-) :-)



12 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Chloe!
I know it's been awhile, I just find sometimes blogger doesn't play nice & show ME all the People that I follow on my blog list...
BUT! didn't FINALLY stop by to whine... hehehe
How DELIGHTFUL is your Layout!!
YES! she sure does look like a BEAUTIFUL Christmas Fairy....
here's hoping my next stop isn't as long.... Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Angela said...

Love the colour combo Chloe! The santa is very cute... his smile is contagious LOL! Fabulous page :-)

Unknown said...

STUNNING!! Love the design and colour combo..left you something on my blog too.. have a great weekend :))xx

Marisa said...

wow Chloe what a fantastic layout :) Thanks for playing along at STG.

Linda Eggleton said...

Love this Chloe...the design is fantastic :)

Kerryn said...

I love how you've used the large flourish mask and the gorgeous bright not too traditional Christmas colours. Gorgeous!

Beckie said...

The photo is gorgeous! I love the colour combo you have used and the misting is awesome!!

Unknown said...

Awww what a sweetie!! Love this layout, those embellies are so cute!
Hugs
xoxo

Kate said...

PMSL @ the belly like a bowl full of jelly. I was thinking the same thing. gorgeous pages chloe :)

donna said...

Thanks for joining in at STG Chloe.. I love all of the detail in your layouts and the others are fantastic too
D xx

Paula said...

Lovely layout...gorgoeus photo! :)

Leonie said...

This is lovely Chloe.
Great misting/masking and I love the non-traditional Christmas colours.
I still have heaps of Christmas pics to scrap! I'll probably be in time for this Christmas by the time I finish!!
Cheers. :)