Monday, December 5, 2011

It's time ...

... for another WORD at Bird Is The Word!!  This time it's .... TIME :-) :-)  (Did you guess??  LOL)
Since my project at the moment is Christmas cards, I made this:


I have used a Rainbow Splendour red spotty pinwheel.  (Don't forget my last SALE for the year will start on Saturday!!  Not long now :-) :-) )

Head over to the BITW blog and see all the different ways the DT have used "Time".... there's even a sketch for inspiration

 
That's all for now, thanks for visiting!  Have a great week :-)

6 comments:

Blossom inch said...

beautiful christmas card!

Melenia Agapides said...

What a fun, whimsical Christmas card, Chloe! I love this red spotty pinwheel!! Great work!

Anthea said...

Thankyou for visiting my blog again and your words of congratulations. Love the card!!

Adriana B said...

love your time card, really awesome :)

Kerryn said...

Loving the cute pinwheel! Your card is gorgeous!

Marelize said...

I love it Chloe! Gorgeous card. :)