Monday, May 2, 2011

Lots happening ...

It's a new month and a lot is happening :-).  Firstly, Handmade by Suzanne has another great sketch for you ...
The lucky {random} winner of which, will win a $30 voucher to the store (inlcudes free postage!)

LOTS of new yummy products in the store, check them all out HERE ... and a fabulous Guest Designer ... see all the May news on the HBS BLOG :-)

I am waiting for my DT kit to arrive ... it contains this sweet range:
which I think will be perfect for my Easter camping photos ;-)

Happy scrapping :-)

3 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

That sketch looks very interesting!!! Now I know how to resize my LO's, I may have a go.....
Your Sneak Peek looks Very YUMMY!!
cant wait to see it all.......
Hope you enjoy your Week!!
XXX

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi Clhoes..I just love the sketch...one day I´m gonna try to participate in the handmade by Suzanne!!!!Sound great !!!
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

Samantha said...

oh your sneak peek looks really tasty! and this sketch is very interesting! got to give it a go!