Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HBS sketch

Have you been over to Handmade by Suzanne to check out this month's sketch yet??  It's a fun one and it looks like this: 
 This is what I came up with .... although .... I think it's one of those pages that looked better in my head?!?!  LOL  I do need to add some journaling though ...
 I used Kaisercraft Seaside pp's and journal tags from my DT pack this month.  See the gorgeous star embellie and the bingo card?  They are both from swaps :-). 
Don't forget the winner of this sketch challenge is drawn randomly .. so you could win an awesome voucher just by having a go!!!  Upload your layout to the gallery :-)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for popping by my blog Chloe...your work is gorgeous!
Merry Christmas!
Melis X

Heather Jacob said...

love these Chloe, they are gorgeous and the pis are soooooo cute.. hugs x

Heather Jacob said...

sorry Chloe.. I am having trouble with the letter "c" on my laptop and on my last comment I spelt pis !!! which is meant to be PICS !!! LOL ... you most likely realised what it was meant to be but it looked a bit sus !! ???? !!!
hugs xo

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS as Chloe!! Love the masking and your interpretation of the sketch! xo

Kim said...

love love love those tags hanging down from that ribbon Fabulous take on the sketch