Friday, October 1, 2010

October @ Stuck ...

I LOVE the first of the month - new challenges popping up everywhere, new inspiration and so much to look at!! YAY YAY

Here is my LO for the first Stuck?! Sketch for the month ... ...
THIS is the sketch:
So many different takes from the CT .... make sure you go over and check them out :-) We are debuting our new 8.5 x 11 designers, Tara and Louise, this month too!!! So exciting!!
I'll be back SOON with my most exciting GDT position ....
...
it's going to be a fun month ;-)

4 comments:

Kim said...

those bright colours really pop Chloe, love it

Unknown said...

Love the sketch and your sample is gorgeous!! The black makes it pop!! Loving all your creations from last week too..you were on a ROLL!! :)

Jasmine S said...

Like your new background too. This LO is great with the black and the aqua. Very eye catching. I read a little something about your GDT elsewhere.....well done!

Colleen said...

Great take on the sketch!