Friday, July 30, 2010

Some sketches...

There was a very cute sketch at Savvy this month and I thought I would play along :-)

Tasty?:
Photos of the little Mister when he discovered his toes ... so cute!! Sorry the photos of the LOs are really dodgy .... I can't seem to get them any better in this overcast weather!

The next sketch is from Scrapbooking from Scratch:
Junior shopper:
for some reason I am doing heaps of girl pages ATM.... you should see the yummy girly range I got to play with from Handmade by Suzanne!!! I have used up every single bit!!! (maybe there are some tiny scraps left, but you get the picture!!!) Will reveal next month ;-)
Also, I have my giveaway ready ... will post it tomorrow :-)




5 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Both layouts are simply gorgeous!! Great sketches to work with :)

Shell said...

Gorgeous LOs Chloe and I LOVE your misting and paint splats. Looks amazing!

Domestic Mamma said...

Gorgeous layouts Chloe, I think I am gonna use one of those sketches, you've inspired me!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! Fantastic work!! Love the grunge look on the first one and the jnr shopper is super cute!
Have a great weekend!
xo

laterg8r said...

love the jr shopper page - so adorable :D