Monday, May 31, 2010

Icecream anyone?

Brr... too cold for icecream, but don't these yummy colours remind you of neopolitan icecream???
-------------------->
They are the colours for the colour challenge over at Design Dollies and I just HAD to play along!!! LOL. I ALSO managed to combine it with the elements challenge which was a recipe:
a crown
the colour pink
lace
stripes
2 3D elements (or more)

So, I have a crown, pink (of course), lace, stripes (on the brads - how clever ... hehehe!!) and my 2 3D elements were the crown and the little princess sentiment. I haven't managed to combine the sketch as well yet, but maybe one day!! ;-)

7 comments:

Kate said...

gorgeous chloe, theyre beautiful colours arent they!! thanks for playing with the dollies :)

Kim said...

so gorgeous and pretty Chloe

TeenaBugg38 said...

Visiting you by way of The Dollies :) This card is sooo cute!!!! And if ya think it's too cold for ice cream you ahve a stnading invite to spend the summer with us here in TN. Today it's not so bad...only 80 something.....but as the summer goes on it gets sweltering with 90 % humidity...YUCK!!

Unknown said...

Great card! I need to get on making more!

Mel said...

Wow Chloe I just love this card, I have never tried Kraft on a card front but with the pink this rocks, just love the selected embellishments. Thanks for the inspiration, Melxxx (the Dollies)

Leah l'Orange said...

oooh, this IS fabby, Chloe my dear! i love the lacey trim, and those brads are HOT!

i'd trade a bit of this HEATWAVE for a smidgen of your cold over there!!

thanks for hanging with us Dollies! xo

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! The purty pink circle witht he big crown! Love how it came together! thanks for playin with us DOllies!