Monday, February 22, 2010

First day @ kindy

"There is always one moment in childhood
when the door opens and lets the future in"
Graham Greene

First day!!! My big girl is a kindy girl now :-) she just loves it too!! She was so excited posing for these photos. I wanted to make this page bright and happy with lots of fun elements so came up with this:

{ I do apologise for the dodgy photo - colours are MUCH better IRL.}
I made this for the Out Of The Hat challenge which had fun criteria this month:
Four word title
Buttons and bows
A butterfly somewhere
I don't know if you can tell by the pic or not, but I randomly punched around the edges with my border punch and threaded mouse-tail ribbon through some of the holes and tied bows. I really like the effect and think I'll try it again.
Have a great week everyone! I don't know that I'll get much scrapping done this week.... I have 2 sick little kids :-( .... but, fingers crossed, they will improve real soon!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

hope the kids feel better chloe, its a gorgeous layout xo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO and such a cute photo of Bethany :-) Hope the kids get better soon!

Sarah Lou said...

OMGoodness, she is so super cute! Love this layout. Really gets your eye moving around the page with all that goodness. I love the random border punching!!

Kim said...

what a gorgeous photo Chloe, love your random punching too

Marelize said...

Great layout Chloe! Very cute! Hope your little ones feel better real soon! :)