Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend scrap pics

Bit of an average weekend here, with all of us sick, but before all that happened, I did manage to get some scrapping done! These are from the cybercrop at SOU. "Yawn" is for Sam's challenge which was to use 3 photos, a rubon and scraps of pp's. (I did add the buttons and Heidi Swapp sticker later cos I just couldn't help it!! lol)
These two cards were for my challenge, which was to use items found in the kitchen! For this first card, I have used a paddle pop stick, patty cake paper, alfoil and cut a flower out of a paper napkin.
For this next one, I used a silver paper doily as the background and stamped circles with carrots to make the flowers. I did use small amounts of other supplies from my stash also - as you can see.
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: