Friday, November 13, 2009

Little Miss B

This is the LO I started yesterday. It's a bit different for me, don't you think? I used the Sketch of the Week over at Scraps of Us - I just loved it - not very often I instantly love a sketch!
The pic of "Little Miss B" is another of Linley's and is such a typical cheeky giggly look of Bethany's. I love it :-). I thought these Heidi Grace papers just went so well with the colours of her hat too.

Well, it's Friday again so hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Many thanks to all those who leave comments here - much appreciated :-). Oh by the way, you might have to look out for ANOTHER LO of mine being published!! Will update when I know which issue etc :-)

3 comments:

Vintageandjournals said...

Hi great LO! love the colors..

Anonymous said...

Have you noticed how well this LO matches your blog?!
S.

Shell said...

great LO Chloe. I agree those pps are a perfect match to the hat.
Congrats on getting published too.x